• Holistic Approach: While many experts specialize in one or two fields, Adriana's multiple law degrees and vast expertise across multiple domains ensures that you receive a well-rounded strategy, addressing potential challenges.
• Multilingual/ Multicultural Edge: Diverse language fluencies and global mindset ensure that your message resonates across cultural and linguistic barriers.
• Access to Elite Gatherings: Private gatherings of industry leaders.
• APB Keynote Speaker: Affiliated with the American Program Bureau, Chilean American influencer with a global reach of 267 million. Engagements span from summits and executive forums to events sponsored by industry, including Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard.
• Hands-on Experience: A former Fortune 5 regional counsel with an in-depth understanding of the global security landscape. Draw from hands-on experiences, from senior in-house roles to positions in international law firms.
• Published Works: Lead author of two seminal books, "A Guide to Surviving Storms, Challenges, and Ethical Risks" and "Ética empresarial: Una perspectiva global” (Business Ethics: A Global Perspective), published by Pearson. Books were adopted for the centennial celebration of the world's largest and oldest institute for supply chain professionals, Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
In 2022-2023, Adriana Sanford served as the Executive Director of ISSA-Los Angeles, the founding chapter of the global ISSA International. During her tenure in 2023, ISSA-LA was honored with the ISSA (Medium) Chapter of the Year Award.
Sanford has held several academic roles including Dean's Visiting Scholar at Georgetown University Law Center; Senior Fellow for the Center of Intelligence & National Security (CINS) at University of Oklahoma; and Lincoln Professor of Global Corporate Compliance & Ethics at Arizona State University.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC CRISIS
As the global pandemic began to evolve, Sanford founded and chaired The University of Oklahoma Global Risks & Threats Series (GRTS) Leadership Forum in May 2020. https://www.ou.edu/price/news_center/news_archive/2020/ou-grts-reshaping-healthcare
"The first Global Risks & Threats event centered largely on the ramifications of what Sanford calls 'the great lockdown.' Vast numbers of people suddenly started working remotely, yet many companies did not have the tools or policies for their employees to safely access data from home. Cyber criminals were at the ready to take advantage of lapses in security."
The Global Risks & Threats Series was a four-part COVID-19 series (June, July, August, September) with leaders from the intelligence, finance, law enforcement, corporate and cyber sectors.
Sanford has provided courses on law, management, data privacy laws, and business ethics to 7,000+ graduate and undergraduate students in bilingual context through top tier business schools in the United States and abroad.
Corporate sponsors, global organizations and allies supporting this effort during a time of world crisis included AON Corp., Willis Towers Watson, Ernst & Young, ISC2, Spotify, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co., Basel Institute on Governance, Task Force 7, Puga Ortiz, Berliner Corcoran and Rowe, International Enforcement Law Reporter, Peritus Partners, Strat Americas, ManchesterCF, WorldTowning and Search Consultants International.
Legal Disclaimer: The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.
Descargo de responsabilidad legal: La información proporcionada en este sitio web no tiene la intención de constituir asesoramiento legal; en su lugar, toda la información, contenido y materiales disponibles en este sitio son únicamente para fines informativos generales.
Copyright © 2024 Data Privacy Help - All Rights Reserved.